Anonymous asked: 1,9,12,18
1. The meaning behind my url: Semiotickitten comes from two of my (at the time) favorite songs by Blaqk Audio(that break off group of AFI). Semiotic Love and Stiff Kittens. I felt it was fun and loosely connected with me(maybe?) and have been off and on using it for a few years now.
9. Tattoos that I want: I answered this one but here’s the pic again <3 it is inspired by the cover art for one of my favorite songs, ain’t afraid to die by Dir en Grey~
12. Ideas of a perfect date: oh god. I’m assuming we’re talking about date as in the physical act of going ‘out’ somewhere with someone? xD Haven’t had many of those, so really… It would depend on the person. If this was someone I hardly knew or a blind date, I’d love to do one of those blind/in the dark dinners. The one where you rely on your other senses and eat different foods! It would be spontaneous and really hard for someone to fake being nice, you know? Put in an awkward position where I’d love for them to embrace it and have fun! Try to feed me and get food everywhere! Be crazy and laugh and talk to each other without the pressures of “awkward staring”. A literal blind date! x3
If I was already dating or otherwise “with” this person, I love an over night trip to the beach! Maybe get a little lucky at the casino, eat our weight at the buffet and then watch the sun set over a stormy sea… /wistful sighing.
18. Phobia: I don’t know if it’s really a thing or just overall anxiety, but I fear that feeling of insignificance. Knowing that I am just a small, barely audible blip on the Universe’s radar. The galaxy goes on forever, holding unknown life and secrets we can barely comprehend. Millions of lives surround me and overshadow me… When I die, who will remember me? My friends? Or will I outlive them? My children? Grandchildren? I fear slipping away after my short life has ended. What happens when we die? Is there really something better or do we just start over again? Still insignificant as ever… I fear that I am nothing. All my hopes and dreams - my love and hatred - they mean nothing to such a vast majority of equally insignificant lives. I don’t fear physical age, as much as I claim to, I fear reaching the end of my life and not accomplishing anything. I fear that I’ll just quietly slip away in the same way I barely made a splash on the day I came into this world…
And on that deep and horribly dark note, anymore questions!? =/
winonaflammery asked: 9, 11, 16 xD
9. Tattoos that I want:
this horrid thing right here that i drew myself put on my outer calf
11. Age: 22
16. Favorite movie: Love Actually
1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
Clothing for gender non-conforming people on the rise.
I am all over the idea of tailored clothes. Doesn’t matter who they’re on, fitted and tailored clothes are awesome. Flattering, confidence-boosting, they show off whatever figure you’ve got~ Fitted dresses, slender suits, or just an inbetween jacket with a breezy skirt. You look like you’re in control of your body - whatever body that happens to be.
Are you fucking kidding me? Like, no, Shakespeare wouldn’t tweet a sonnet cause 140 characters is a bit short for that. Wrong medium. But you know what he would have? A very active twitter FULL OF DICK PUNS AND YOUR MOM JOKES okay. (And probably also a blog for the sonnets and longer works, that cross-posts links to twitter anyway.)
Get out of here with that pretentious anti-technology bullshit.
He’d rock the fuck out of memes. Don’t deny it.
Exit, pursued by a doge.
much run wow
does anybody else think tired and sleepy mean two totally different things
sleepy is cute and dozing off and happy but tired is 10 cups of coffee and murder
reblogging because the last graphic comment is FLAWLESS
Literally laughed out fucking loud at work
The best kinds of laughter:
- Laughing so hard that your laugh becomes silent and you sit there clapping like a fucking seal
- Feeling a six-pack coming up
- Tears coming out of your eyes
#you know you’re fucked when its a combination of all three
stop taking bucky’s metal arm away
stop taking charles’ wheelchair away
stop taking clint’s hearing aids away
disabled superheroes are important stop sucking please
I read this wrong and I was just picturing them all confused as to who keeps taking their stuff.
"Steve have you seen my arm anywhere?"
"Nope, sorry Bucky. By the way, have you seen Clint’s hearing aids? He hasn’t been able to hear a damn thing all day"
—Saddest Song Ever Made
Scientists and music professors at Cambridge University came together to find the saddest song ever made. They went through thousands and thousands of music sheets, some even dating back to the 16th century. They went through composers like Mozart, Beethoven, Franz Schubert and Johann Sebastian Bach. They tested the songs on hundreds of different people, observing The Limbic system, which is the part of the brain which controls emotion, like sadness, happiness and anger. After 7 years of research and observation, they finally found a song which made 94.7% of listeners cry or feel an overwhelming of sadness come across them. This is the song they found.
i felt things i’ve never felt before